1. I want to submit my paper to International Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IJHSS), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science such as anthropology, business studies, communication studies, corporate governance, criminology, cross-cultural studies, demography, development studies, economics, education, ethics, geography, history, industrial relations, information science, international relations, law, linguistics, library science, media studies, methodology, philosophy, political science, population Studies, psychology, public administration, sociology, social welfare, linguistics, literature, paralegal, performing arts (music, theatre & dance), religious studies, visual arts, women studies and so on.
2. Is IJHSS an indexed journal?
Answer: Yes, IJHSS is an indexed journal. It is indexed with and included in Cabell’s, Ulrich’s, EBSCO, DOAJ, Gale and IndexCopernicus International. Moreover the journal is under the indexing process with ISI, ERIC, Scopus, Econlit and JournalSeek.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, IJHSS is a refereed journal. It follows double blind review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, IJHSS is published both in print and online versions. Author (s) will get a print copy with free of charge.
5. Is IJHSS an open-access journal? What are the benefits of publishing in an open access journal?
Answer: Yes, IJHSS is an open-access journal. It is included in DOAJ (Visit www.doaj.org ). The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access to the contents of an open-access journal. It ensures the readers of a paper world-wide.
6. What type of paper does IJHSS publish?
Answer: IJHSS publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does IJHSS publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in humanities and social science will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of IJHSS?
Answer: IJHSS is run by Center for Promoting Ideas (CPI), USA.
9. I want to submit my paper to IJHSS, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
10. Does IJHSS have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, IJHSS has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no word/page limit in a paper, but the paper should not exceed 25 pages (double space, 12 fonts).
12. How much time does IJHSS take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum two weeks.
13. Does IJHSS require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 200 USD as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be entitled to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors .Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 30 USD for each additional copy.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 25% –35%.
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Contact with the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of IJHSS.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in IJHSS are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal.
The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of IJHSS. How can I
give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
19. I want to join the review team of IJHSS. How can I become an honorable reviewer of IJHSS?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, fill up the prescribed application form Recruitment of Reviewers and send it to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
20. What is the frequency of publication of IJHSS?
Answer: IJHSS is monthly journal. It publishes one issue per month.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after the confirmation of receiving the publication fee from the author(s). It takes maximum 24 hours.